This is my life, well, the stuff i don't care about random strangers reading. ^^;;
Thursday, August 03, 2006
HI!! I just bought Card Captor Sakura, Master Of The Clow #1. Which is the series that comes after the first one, Card Captor Sakura. It was reeeeeeeeeeeally cool! i give it, out of five stars, ***** !!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CARDCAPTORS ROXS!!!! Du u mind if i borrow it sometime?
I love Anime and Manga and Generally being a Dork. i know I'm a huge dork, or geek, whatever terminology you'd like to use. I love books in general, Tamora Pierce and JK Rowling are my favorites.
Singing is my passion, i write, i sing, i love it. Friends get mad for my singing so much. music is my life, i would die in a quiet world.
I am working on writing a book, it's still not very long yet,but i'll get there =) If you want to read it just ask, I like input. lol
I place my friends above everything else. If you ever need to talk, I'm here. a friend once said 'sorry to drop this on your doorstep' my only response was 'my door is always open.'
I have a best friend. We've been best friends for nearly ten years. She's been my best friend, sister, other half since we were little. I love her more than anything in the world. I don't know what I'd do without her. She keeps a smile on my face when i think I'm going to cry, she helps me laugh through the darkest moments of my life. She couldn't get rid of me if she tried. We've had our ups and our downs but we always pull through. With her I never have to worry. She is and always will be my best friend.
I Love You Sam. ♥
2 comments:
CARDCAPTORS ROXS!!!! Du u mind if i borrow it sometime?
shure! when i actually see you that is!
Post a Comment